Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

its funny how the animating and characters look better the more you get into the cartoon, besides the consentancy issues it pretty solid.

Usernames Usernames

i though the animating was great and the joke was funny, but i would really work on the art.

The boy in a corner The boy in a corner

i truly love this animation. firstly the sound fits the whole scenario and you can feel the piano climbing up your spine. the suspense had me literally at the edge of my seat. i envy the art style it would be something i would strive to achieve. well done.

Noisy responds:

:O you really liked it , thanks dood!

8bit Battle Theme [wsk] 8bit Battle Theme [wsk]

This is really Awesome! can i use it in a video game cartoon im making, i'll be sure to mention your newgrounds.

wandschrank responds:

Of course, feel free to use it. Also send me a PM with the link, please :)

8-bit Boss Intro 8-bit Boss Intro

Cool intro, do you mind if i use this and a few other of your songs in my cartoons?

Victory (8-bit tune) Victory (8-bit tune)

mind if use this for a flash i'm making. (i'll link all credit to you)

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

breaking bad episode II: The Heisenberg strikes back

Iron Man speedpaint Iron Man speedpaint

its very nice, the brush strokes are awesome! ( i don't know if you used flash or traditional, but i think thats a good thing in this case) my only gripe is it may be a little too dark, but that's just me. (try using 1920x 1080 px its easier to see the detail)

TheFishyOne responds:

Thanks for your review! Also I used Photoshop for everything. And the reference image itself was a bit dark, and I used the same palette, basically.

The Mighty Shantae The Mighty Shantae

i love the fire and ice contrast between the two, the background is very simplistic with a good use of gradients and it like i said before has fire and ice element to it.